Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy 21st Birthday Aly!!

Hello Beauties!

Today is my sister Alyson's 21st Birthday! 


She is the best sister I could ever ask for so I decided to share some recipes for a Signature Cocktail, in honor of her big day!  I love using a signature cocktails at events, especially when they are being served as soon as you walk through the door.  The color, flavor and presentation can be customized to match any decor. 

The perfect treat to start a 21st Birthday Party off right??
A Chocolate Cake Shot
Cheers Little Sister, I Love you!!

3/4 oz Chocolate Liquor (I prefer Godiva)
1/2 oz milk
splash of amaretto

Layer in a shot glass and Enjoy! 

*****
Next, is the Mind Eraser.  The name speaks for itself.

3/4 oz coffee liqueur
3/4 oz vodka
3/4 oz tonic water

Layer in a double shot glass and drink through a straw
*****
For a pool side barbecue I love drinking an ice cold beer.  To really up the ante, why not throw some hard liquor into that beer?  The Loaded Corona was invented by a friend's husband and it never disappoints.

1 bottle of Corona
1 shot of Bacardi Lemon

Drink the beer until it is below the neck of the bottle.  Then pour the shot of Bacardi into the beer.  Put your thumb into the beer bottle and mix the alcohols together.


What is your signature drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment