Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mindy Weiss Book Signing

I have loved Mindy Weiss ever since I saw Nick and Jessica's wedding all those years ago.  She is truly an inspiration to me and I can't believe I get to meet her later this month.  Mindy has just released a new book, The Wedding Planner And Organizer, that will guide any bride through the most exciting time of her life.  She will be signing copies of her book at Lehr & Black, the stationer to the stars on Tuesday Jan 24, 2012 between 7:30 and 8:30pm.  I am just giddy thinking about the fact that I get to visit the best paper source in Beverly Hills and meet my Event Planning mentor!! OMG, now I just have to figure what I'm going to wear!

Please RSVP to Rachel@mindyweiss.com if you are able to attend!

See the invite on Mindy's Blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment