Thursday, February 2, 2012

Top 10 Best Chick Flicks

Hello Beauties!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it is the one time of the year I can watch the corniest movies ever made without hearing groans from the peanut gallery.  So I milk it for all it's worth.  These movies would also be great for  Girls Night In Slumber Party, with everyone sprawled out munching on popcorn and candy with a large supply of tissues near by. 

10. Bring It On
I actually saw this in theaters (don't judge)

9. Moulin Rouge
I love Baz Luhrmann and even took my senior yearbook quote from this movie

8. Love Actually
I have to watch this movie to get into the holiday spirit every year

7. The Sweetest Thing
Cameron, Selma and Christina can crack me up every time.. "It's too big to Fit in Here"

6. Mean Girls
Boo you Whore

5. Titanic
Leo is still the King of My World

4. Legally Blond
Elle Woods gives me inspiration to follow my heart and never let others bring you down (I'm corny, sorry)

3. Clueless
I know this movie line for line

2. Fried Green Tomatoes
.  This is an oldie but an awesome and delicious goodie. I hope I have a friend to rescue me when I need it most

1. The Notebook
I dare you to not cry your eyes out.. Perfection

What are your all time favorite Chick Flicks?

No comments:

Post a Comment