Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MLM Resolutions

Hi Everyone!

Great things happened in 2011 and 2012 is just going to be better! This year I have just ONE resolution that I can apply to all aspects in my life...
My 2012 New Year's resolution is to Take It To The Next Level


First area of my life this will apply is my business.  Launching MLM Worldwide Event Planning has been my dream since I was a little girl.  This year I am going to make the most out of every opportunity I have and become the go-to girl for the most Modern, Luxurious and Magical Bachelorette Parties in Southern California.  I am excited!!

The next area I want to take to the next level are my relationships.  I want to make more of an effort to spend quality time with my little sister, Alyson and her boyfriend Javi.  It would also be great to spend more time with my boyfriend's brother, Ricky and his sweet fiance, Janae.  They are so great together and I can't wait for their wedding later this year! Of course I hope I get more time with my Dad, he lives a few hours from me and it can be difficult to carve out enough time together.  I'm sure my relationship with my Momma will get even closer as time goes on, I can't go a few days without gossiping with her.  I hope I can visit South Orange County more this year for yummy cooking lessons and flower arranging with Wendi and Helen and Bearsie and Frank-dogg (My sweet hunny bunny's awesome fam!)
And lastly... of course this also applies to my health and fitness!! I tried to become vegetarian last summer and I lasted a few months until my first cheat day ( I couldn't resist the spicy tiger steak at Thai on Main in Seal Beach, Ca).  Since then, I have eaten fish and shrimp here and there and I am fine with being a pescatarian :) Overall the fitness area is where I most definitely need to take things to the next level... Actually I am about to create a pin board for exercise ideas. Follow me on Pintrest HERE!!

I hope everyone has a Modern, Luxurious and Magical Year!!

Follow MLM Worldwide Event Planning On Twitter HERE
Like MLM Worldwide Event Planning Facebook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment