Friday, January 6, 2012

Bridal Faires 2012

Hello My Beauties!

I am so excited for this Sunday, Jan 8th because I will be attending not one, BUT 2 Bridal Faires in beautiful Long Beach, CA.  It is such a great beach town and I love visiting my college girlfriends any chance I can.  As soon as I hit Ocean Blvd the salt air takes me back to my younger days.

The first Bridal Faire I will be attending is The Premier Bridal Show held at the Long Beach convention center.  There will be your typical vendors- Photography, Transportation, Gowns, Florists and my favorite the Cake bakers!  The show is located on the far left side of the convention center.  Tickets will be $10 at the door.  The event will begin at 10:00 am and will continue until 4:00 pm.



Next I will be moving on to a location that is very near and dear to my heart, The Queen Mary!! I love this beatuiful piece of history.  The 17th Annual Queen Mary Bridal Showplace will have amazing door prizes worth over $20,000.  The doors are open from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.  Tickets are $5 at the door.



I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment