Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Beautiful Bouquets

Hello Beauties,

Flowers are the single most important element at any wedding (in my humble opinion) and the bridal bouquet sets the tone for all of the other arrangements.  The possibilities are endless when it comes to personalizing the bouquet of the bride and bridesmaids.  The entire bridal party can have white flowers or just the bride.  Maybe the dresses are muted and a pop of color is needed in the bouquets.  I love it when a bride has a special piece of jewelery, like a rosary or broach from a relative close to them pinned to the ribbon wrapped around the stems.  Also, I love incorporating unique elements into a bridal bouquet, such as, succulents, herbs, crystals and fruit.

Below are some of my favorite bouquets from Pinterest.  Be sure to follow me Here!






Which style do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment