Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

"Love is a Friendship Set to Music"

Music has played such a big role throughout my courtship with Johnny.  When we first started dating we would sit together by the fire and he would play me all types of music that I never heard before, or heard but never knew the artist.  I would get mix CDs full of weird love songs that made perfect sense to the both of us.  Even now, we listen to records every night.  Sometimes it's soft jazz after dinner or dance party electronica or (his favorite) underground hip hop.  I love going to Amoeba with him, while he digs through the crates for hours on end.  We just talk about everything and nothing at the same time. 

These songs are dedicated to my Nectar Bunny

Rachel Kann ft. Besskep - "I Wanna Talk with You"
Smashing Pumpkins - "Tonight, Tonight"
Abstract Rude - "All Day"
The Doors - "Light my Fire"
Sam Cooke - "Saturday Night"
Janis Joplin - "Piece of my Heart"
Beethoven - "Ode to Joy"
Sophie Millman - "Rocket Love"
Righteous Brothers - "Unchained Melody"

What song would you dedicate to your sweetheart?

No comments:

Post a Comment