Monday, February 13, 2012

Inspiration- Grammy Awards 2012

Hello Beauties!

This year the Grammy's were more somber than usual.  I noticed a lot of black on the red carpet.  I personally love the SPARKLE

This year my best dressed was Kelly Osbourne.  I don't know why but I am loving her purple hair when it is so full and soft.  Her skin is glowing and the dress is beyond flattering.
(via)

Taylor Swift looks gorgeous in her gold, beaded gown.  Gwyneth Paltrow is beyond sleek and so modern.  The cut is perfection and her gold belt is perfect.  Taylor's bangs are right on trend and Gwyn's ponytail is so sleek. I can see either look walking down the aisle.
(via)

Two of my favorite voices were in very similar looks last night.  Carrie Underwood looked fresh and bright in a long sleeve white gown.  This dress would look amazing on a bold bride in an ultra modern setting.  Adele had the right amount of retro inspiration with her lush waves and red lips.  I thought the silhouette was so flattering on her body type.  A maid of honor or even a mother of the bride would look great in this style.

(via)

Last but definitely not least is Rhianna.  Her dress was simple, elegant and sexy.  Her hair is what made it look luxurious and modern.
(via)

What was your favorite look at the Grammy Awards this year?  Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment